Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

2020-21 NBA Mixer ALL HOBBY

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

2020-21 NBA Pick Your Team break - ALL HOBBY 🔥🔥

 

1 x 2020-21 Mosaic Hobby 

       1 Autograph 

       5 Silver parallels 

       15 Mosaic parallels 

       20 Inserts

       150 cards total 

1 x 2020-21 Obsidian Hobby 

       2 Autographs

       2 parallels or inserts 

1 x 2020-21 Panini Black Hobby 

       1 Autograph

       2 parallels

       2 base

 

PLEASE WAIT ON PAYMENT UNTIL ⅔ FULL !

 

**** ADD $4 shipping unless I have a package for you already ****

 

💥FREE shipping if you claim more than 1 team

 

ADD $1 if you want in our 1/1 pot (currently Just over $300) pays 75 % of pot on any non - printing plate 1/1 . Remaining 25 % starts new pot .

Also pays $50 for jersey number or eBay 1/1's if you have entered the pot !

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family Only)

              spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

              @Shane-Childe

CA -      $shanester528


LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES & 1/1 if you decide to opt in for that 

 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1:1
2

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
3

danielarchibald

Daniel A*******d

    Paid     Needs shipping $ Best payment method?
4

dmaxccs

Ryan F***r

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
5

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     Mini Eric H 1/1 ✅ 1/1
6

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
7

crackedprizm

Garnell M****r

    Paid     1/1 ✅
8

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ mini
9

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
10

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 ✅
11

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
12

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ mini
13

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
14

aachap

Chapman A**m

    Paid     1/1 ✅ Pd CA. 1/1
15

blaze1one

James F*******r

    Paid     1/1 ✅
16

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
17

nator7636

Nam T****g

    Paid     1/1 ✅
18

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Chandler Frost
19

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     Mini Eric H 1/1 ✅ 1/1
20

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
21

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Mini
22

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1
23

danbeinlich

Dan B******h

    Paid     1/1✅ Paying Venmo 1/1
24

chrisdillingham

Chris D********m

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1/1 pp
25

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 ✅ Mini
26

nator7636

Nam T****g

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
27

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 ✅ 1of1
28
Unpaid Mini Mike Zydel 1/1 ✅
29

ben_zuck

Benjamin Z*******n

    Paid     1/1 ✅ Venmo 1/1
30

bryantci

Charles B****t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Charles Bryant 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    danbeinlich

    Dan B******h

    Slot 23

Most Recent Claimer

    airik114

    Eric H******n

    Slot 19

Number of unique claims
    17
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %