Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$30 RT NBA Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$30 Random Team NBA Break (plus $4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you already)

 

Add $1 if you want in the 1/1 pot (over $2000 🔥) Pays 75% on any 1 of 1 card except for printing plates . Remaining 25 % starts the new pot ! 
 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

         spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

         @Shane-Childe

CA -  $shanester528

 

1 2020 -21 Black Hobby

       1 Auto 

       2 base

       2 parallels 

2 2020-21 Optic retail boxes (NOT Hobby)

       80 cards each 

       20 inserts or prizm parallels

       looking for Rated Rookie Sigs or ultra rare

                checkerboard Prizms

1 2020-21 Optic blaster 

       28 cards

         7 inserts or prizm parallels

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES ! 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7

zapi44

Zachary P**e

Unpaid Zack Pire 1/1
8 Unpaid
9 Unpaid
10 Unpaid
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18 Unpaid
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21 Unpaid
22 Unpaid
23 Unpaid
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    zapi44

    Zachary P**e

    Slot 7

Most Recent Claimer

    zapi44

    Zachary P**e

    Slot 7

Number of unique claims
    1
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    3.3 %