Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

Certified NFL Hobby Mixer $40 RT

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$40 Random Team break (plus $4 shipping unless I have a package going for you)

 

Add $1 if you decide to opt in for our 1/1 POT which is currently over $1100 🔥 (pays 75 % on any 1/1 card that is NOT a printing plate - remaining 25% starts new pot !)

 

1 - 2021 Certified NFL Hobby

           * 2 Autographs

           * 2 Memorabilia cards                         

1 - 2020 Obsidian Tmall Hobby 

           * 1 red flood parallel /26

           * 1 parallel

           * 1 rookie

           * 2 base 

1 - 2020 Mozaic  Mega box

           * 10 exclusive gold OR green parallels

           * 3 silver or Mozaic parallels

1 - 2020 Select Mega box

           * 10 red die - cuts

           * zebra hunt  ($25 break credit if you hit)

1 - 2020 Fanatics excl Contenders Mega box

           * 2 Autographs 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends / Family only)

                  spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY

                  @Shane-Childe

CA -          $shanester528

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES PLEASE !

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
2

gg_allen

Jason H**g

    Paid     1/1 Jason Hoag 1/1
3

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
4
Unpaid Bill Gustafson 1/1 PAID
5

babydaddyabunch

Eric W**d

    Paid     1/1 Paid by Paypal
6

niners1120

David G*****

    Paid     1/1 I am paying Venmo
7

sevs

Marc S*****

    Paid     1/1 1/1
8

lvannarsdall

Logan V*********l

    Paid     1/1 Pd vm 1/1 Logan Vannarsdall
9

ksuchuckles

Scott M***r

    Paid    
10

danimal625

Daniel M*****y

    Paid     1/1 Mulcahy
11

pjnerat

Phillip N***t

    Paid     1/1
12

danimal625

Daniel M*****y

    Paid     1/1 Mulcahy 1/1
13

brackthobby

Travis B**t

    Paid     1/1 BRACKT Hobby, paid via Venmo, 1/1 added
14

hockey8player

Rob N**l

    Paid     1/1 Venmo
15
Unpaid Steven Ray 1/1 PAID
16

slimasaurus

Luke O***n

    Paid     1/1
17

dmantaylor

n/a

    Paid     1/1 Dalton Taylor 1/1
18

pjnerat

Phillip N***t

    Paid     1/1
19

gg_allen

Jason H**g

    Paid     1/1 Jason Hoag 1/1
20

ksuchuckles

Scott M***r

    Paid    
21

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 1/1 jason pg Smith
22

danimal625

Daniel M*****y

    Paid     1/1 Mulcahy 1/1
23

bb0mz

Bobby R****a

    Paid     1/1 1/1
24

dmantaylor

n/a

    Paid     1/1 Dalton Taylor 1/1
25

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
26

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason pg Smith 1/1
27

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey. 1/1
28

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason pg Smith 1/1
29

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
30
Unpaid Steven Ray 1/1 PAID
31

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

    Paid     1/1 Add 1/1 Using PayPal
32

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 1/1 jason pg smith

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    lvannarsdall

    Logan V*********l

    Slot 8

Most Recent Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 1

Number of unique claims
    18
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %