Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$45 RT 2020 Obsidian FOTL

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$45 Random Team Break + $4 Shipping (unless Im holding cards of yours to ship together)

 

Add $1 if you decide to opt in for the 1/1 POT (currently $874 +) 🔥Pays 75% of pot if you hit a 1/1 - remaining 25% starts new pot . Printing plates excluded 

 

2020 Obsidian NFL “First Off The Line” Hobby 

            1 Purple Rookie Autograph (#/40)

            3 Additional Autographs or Relics  
            2 Parallels or Inserts

            1 base

2020 Prizm  - 1 Mega box

            1 Autograph

2020 Optic   - 1 Mega box

            1 Blue Hyper Rookie Memorabilia card

2020 Select -  1 Mega box

            10 red Prizm die - cuts

2020 Mosaic - 1 Mega box

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES 

    

            

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

blairubc

Joshua B***r

Unpaid 1/1 - still owes $30 Josh Blair 1/1
2

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1
3

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey 1/1.
4

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     1/1
5

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 Minh Ngo
6

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason PG Smith 1/1
7

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1
8

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
9

pinknorris

John P****y

    Paid     1/1 1/1 the spot is for Katelynn Pinkey
10
Unpaid Nick Ippolitto 1/1 PAID
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason pg Smith 1/1
12

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
13

brackthobby

Travis B**t

    Paid     1/1 BRACKT Hobby 1/1
14
Unpaid Tommy Shevre PAID 1/1
15

danderson

Dan A******n

    Paid     1/1
16

brackthobby

Travis B**t

    Paid     1/1 BRACKT Hobby 1/1 Paying via Paypal
17

sevs

Marc S*****

    Paid     1/1 1/1
18

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     1/1 Sean Norton 1/1
19

gg_allen

Jason H**g

    Paid     1/1 Jason Hoag 1/1
20

brendancoyle11

Brendan C***e

    Paid     1/1 1/1
21

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason pg Smith 1/1
22

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
23

kevino

Kevin R*****z

    Paid     1/1 Kevin Ramirez 1/1
24

bb0mz

Bobby R****a

    Paid     1/1 B.Rivera 1/1
25

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler Frost 1/1
26
Unpaid Jason Smith 1/1 PAID
27

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason PG Smith 1/1
28
Unpaid Jason Smith 1/1 PAID
29

danderson

Dan A******n

    Paid     1/1 Dan anderson
30

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
31

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason PG Smith 1/1
32

kevino

Kevin R*****z

    Paid     1/1 Kevin Ramirez 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    norbud

    Sean N****n

    Slot 18

Most Recent Claimer

    bradquast1

    Brad Q***t

    Slot 4

Number of unique claims
    19
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %