Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

19-20 / 20-21 NBA Mixer

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$39  Random Team break - shipped ($35 each additional spot)

 

Add $1 to opt in to the 1/1 pot (currently $849) pays 75% if you hit any Non - printing plate 1/1 . Remaining 25% starts new pot !


1 - 2019 / 2020 Contenders Optic NBA Hobby box 

        *  1 Autograph
        *  4 Inserts / Parallels

3 - 2020 / 2021 Select NBA Mega boxes

3 - 2020 / 2021 Select NBA blaster boxes 

 

PayPal - NO NOTES ( Friends & Family only )

         spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

         @Shane-Childe           (Pic w/ Seahawks unis)

Cash App -

          $shanester528

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES PLEASE 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 clayton beery 1/1
2

kbmj23

Kellie B****y

    Paid     Cash app Bilbo bailey
3

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey 1/1
4

dipaola75

Anthony D*****a

    Paid     1/1 1/1
5

steakandeggs524

Jason S***h

    Paid     1/1
6

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
7

bacd

Justin H*****n

    Paid     1/1 Justin Heffran +1/1 PayPal
8

carterrath17

Carter A******n

    Paid    
9

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler Frost 1/1
10

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey. 1/1
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid 1/1 Jason Palmetto Gators Smith
12

bb0mz

Bobby R****a

    Paid     Bobby Rivera
13

danderson

Dan A******n

    Paid     1/1
14

looch

Mike C***i

    Paid     1/1
15

crcryder

CHRISTIAN C****R

    Paid     1/1 Christian Cryder, PayPal, 1/1
16

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid 1/1 Jason Palmetto Gators Smith
17

pinknorris

John P****y

    Paid     1/1 Pinkey 1/1
18

danderson

Dan A******n

    Paid     1/1
19

advan24r

Quincy L*n

    Paid     Quincy Lin - paypal
20

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler Frost 1/1
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
22

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     1/1 Pp
23

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton Beery 1/1 Venmo
24

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1 1/1
25

kbmj23

Kellie B****y

    Paid     1 of 2
26

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid 1/1 Jason Palmetto Gators Smith
27

boojamin

JOSHUA B***H

    Paid     Joshua Booth 1/1
28

steakandeggs524

Jason S***h

    Paid     1/1
29

ryanlagasse32

Ryan L*****e

Unpaid 1 of 1
30

danderson

Dan A******n

    Paid     1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    steelerking

    Craig P**********l

    Slot 6

Most Recent Claimer

    jlee

    Johnny L*e

    Slot 24

Number of unique claims
    21
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %