Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$60 RT NBA break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$60 Random Team NBA break 

 

Add $4 shipping unless I have a package for you already 

 

Add $1 per team  if you would like to opt in to our 1/1 pot .  If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot. This opts you into numbered card bounties below as well.

$1 Per team you have

Hit Jersey number - $25 from 1/1 pot

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)- $10 from 1/1 pot

Must opt into 1/1 pot (Pay $1) For numbered cards bounties

Payouts subject to change

 

1 x 2020-21 Contenders/Optic Hobby

1 x 2020-21 Mosaic Hobby

1 x 2020-21 Optic Fast Break Hobby

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

          spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

          @Shane-Childe

CA-   $shanester528 

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES and “1/1” if you decide to opt in 


 

 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
2
Unpaid Mini 1/1 ✅ Jason PGS
3

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
4

sethro5hc

Seth S****r

    Paid     1/1
5

chrisdillingham

Chris D********m

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
6

justintime222000

Justin F*****o

    Paid     1/1 ✅
7

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ 1/1 mini win
8

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
9

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler 1/1
10

redbully

642344 G*****k

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
11

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
12

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1
13

treyfrye

Trey F**e

    Paid     1/1 1/1
14

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
15

joegee13

Joseph G******z

    Paid     1/1 Joe gee 1/1
16

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
17

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Mini 2
18

drew2c

Andrew H*******z

    Paid    
19

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
20

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler 1/1
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1
22

kcrane

Kevin C***e

    Paid     1/1 1/1 Paid Venmo
23

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Mini
24

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1
25
Unpaid Mini 1/1 ✅ Chandler F
26

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
27

camcards1993

Cameron H**t

    Paid     1/1 Cameron Holt 1/1
28
Unpaid Mini 1/1 ✅ Jason PGS
29

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Mini
30

redbully

642344 G*****k

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    camcards1993

    Cameron H**t

    Slot 27

Most Recent Claimer

    colinhoban

    Colin H***n

    Slot 17

Number of unique claims
    16
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %