Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

NFL Multi Year Mixer $50+$4 Shipping (Unless I have Cards) SPECTRA!!!

@jlee

Johnny L*e
Joined August 2021
Verified
276 Followers

Please comment in buyers notes your FB name and “1/1” if you opt in for it

 

1x 2021 SPECTRA Hobby - 4 Autos
 

1x 2020 Mosaic Mega

1x 2020 Prizm Blaster

2x 2020 Optic Hanger
1x 2020 Optic Blaster

 

PAY AS YOU CLAIM

Payment - PICTURE ON ALL 3 is eLCS Logo

Friends and Family only!

NO NOTES!!!

Venmo -JLEE24

Cashapp - $JJLEETIME

Paypal - lee.johnj24@gmail.com @JohnL876 (JOHN LEE) - 

 

Please indicate if you would like to opt in to 1/1 pot (CURRENT POT ~$xxx+this break) Add $1 per spot claimed. If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot

Hit Jersey number - $50

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)-$25

*Payouts subject to change*

 

***SHIPPING INSURANCE *** (Best to choose AFTER break)

USPS has been misplacing packages lately, when that happens its not a good experience for the buyer or the seller. Therefore please claim insurance, if package is lost in transit I will NOT be responsible as I am offering 2 forms of insurance.

Option 1 - Insurance through me. $1 per package/Break. If your package gets lost I will refund you cost of break entry ONLY. To cover cost of cards choose option 2

Option 2 - USPS Insurance, this is to insure the value of your cards.

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

slimasaurus

Luke O***n

    Paid    
2

shanester528

Shane C****e

    Paid     1/1
3

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

    Paid     Kris Wilcox +1 & shipping
4

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid    
5

shanester528

Shane C****e

    Paid     1/1
6

derekreisinger

Derek R*******r

    Paid     no 1/1
7

amurph8

Adam M****y

    Paid     A Murphy
8

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     no 1/1
9

joetaylor

Joe T****r

Unpaid 1/1
10

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1
11

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
12

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     Paypal 1/1
13

caseypreyerblakney

Casey P************y

    Paid     Venmo
14

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     Paypal 1/1
15

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid    
16

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     Mini Zack Pire Mini 1/1
17

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
18

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

    Paid     Mini Kris Wilcox from min
19

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1
20

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     Clayton 1/1
21

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     Jpgs 1/1
22

kcrane

Kevin C***e

    Paid     1/1 Venmo
23

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1
24

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     Colin Hoban 1/1
25

scottfaist

Scott F***t

    Paid     Paying Venmo
26

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     Mini
27

derekreisinger

Derek R*******r

    Paid     no 1/1
28

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid    
29

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     Paypal 1/1
30

aachap

Chapman A**m

    Paid     Mini Adam Chapman
31

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     Mini
32

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     Jpgs 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    rich

    Richard M****e

    Slot 8

Most Recent Claimer

    aachap

    Chapman A**m

    Slot 30

Number of unique claims
    21
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %