Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$40 RT NFL Origins / Black / DonRuss

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$40 Random Team NFL Break (+$4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you already) 

 

Add $1 if you want in our 1 of 1 pot ! (Over $1800 🔥) pays 75% on any 1 of 1 card except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts the new pot 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family Only)

                 spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY

                 @Shane-Childe

CA -         $shanester528

 

1 x 2021 Panini Black Hobby

         1 Rookie Patch Autograph

         1 additional Autograph

         1 Memorabilia card 

         2 base cards ( 1 base , 1 base parallel )

1 x 2021 Origins Hobby

         1 Rookie Patch Autograph

         1 additional Autograph

         1 Memorabilia card

1 x 2021 DonRuss Fatpack box 

         360 cards 

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES ! 

        

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7 Unpaid
8 Unpaid
9

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid Eric Hoffmann 1/1
10 Unpaid
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13

spanky

Jeffrey H******

Unpaid 1/1
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16

pjbreaker2021

Philip J****o

Unpaid Philip Jimino 1/1
17 Unpaid
18

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
19

kushkat21

Robert S*****s

Unpaid 1/1 Robert stevens
20

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid 1/1
21

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
22

ben_zuck

Benjamin Z*******n

    Paid     1/1 Venmo 1/1
23 Unpaid
24

jlee

Johnny L*e

Unpaid 1/1
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid
31 Unpaid
32 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    spanky

    Jeffrey H******

    Slot 13

Most Recent Claimer

    kushkat21

    Robert S*****s

    Slot 19

Number of unique claims
    7
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    28.1 %