Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$50 RT NFL Prizm No Huddle Hobby / Optic

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$50 Random Team break (+ $4 shipping unless I have a package going for you already)

 

Add $1 if you opt in to our 1/1 pot (currently over $1350 🔥) Pays 75 % on any 1/1 card except printing plates - remaining 25 % starts the new pot !

 

PAY AS YOU CLAIM PLEASE !

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family only)

              spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

              @Shane-Childe

CA -       $shanester528

 

1 x 2020 Prizm “No Huddle“ Hobby box

         * One No Huddle Prizm Autograph Per Box!

         * Ten No Huddle Prizms Per Box!                             

         * 18  Rookies Per Box!

         * Collect Exclusive Neon Green Parallels, #'d 

              to /5 !

1 x 2020 Optic Mega Box

         * 1 Autograph

         * 1 Memorabilia card

         * bronze parallels

4  x 2020 Optic hanger boxes

         * blue scope parallels 

         * Downtown ?

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

hokagetj

Raul T******o

Unpaid + 1/1 Raul Tinajero
2

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid    
3

jflo45144

jason f***a

    Paid     1/1
4

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     1/1
5

kaden_lengle

Kaden L****e

    Paid     1/1 1/1 ca
6

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
7
Unpaid Adam Murphy 1/1 up from mini
8

danbeinlich

Dan B******h

    Paid     Venmo. 1/1
9

ad_91

Andrew D****n

    Paid     1/1 up from mini
10

joegee13

Joseph G******z

    Paid     1/1 Joe gee 1/1
11

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1 up from mini
12

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1 up from mini
13

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1 1/1
14

slimasaurus

Luke O***n

    Paid     1/1
15
Unpaid Adam Haker 1/1 PAID
16
Unpaid Clayton Beery 1/1 PAID
17

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1 1/1
18

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     1/1 Sean Norton 1/1
19

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     1/1
20

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
21

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
22

katk

Katrina K****a

    Paid     1/1 1:1
23

3bcjgolfer

Brandon J*****

    Paid     Brandon Jordan 1/1 up from mini Brandon Jordan
24

kaden_lengle

Kaden L****e

    Paid     1/1 1/1 ca
25

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1
26
Unpaid Clayton Beery 1/1 PAID
27

dstivers27

Dalton S*****s

    Paid     1/1 Dalton Stivers paypal 1/1
28
Unpaid Michael VRD
29
Unpaid Adam Murphy 1/1 up from mini
30

craftingduca

Ryan D**a

    Paid     Ryan Duca 1/1 up from mini Guess I'll take this one since 7 was taken 🤪
31

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
32

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 PayPal 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    jmo12

    John M******o

    Slot 6

Most Recent Claimer

    zapi44

    Zachary P**e

    Slot 25

Number of unique claims
    19
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %