Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

2019 / 2020 / 2021 NFL MIXER $45 RT

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$45 NFL Random Team Break (Add $4 shipping unless I have cards)

 

Add $1 for 1/1 POT if you decide to opt in (currently over $1000) 🔥Pays 75% of pot on NON Printing Plate 1/1 ’s . Remaining 25% starts new pot ! 


5 AUTOS !  340 Cards !🔥🔥🔥

 

2021 - 1 x DonRuss Hobby Box (180 cards)

          *  1 Autograph and 1 Relic 
          *  18 Rated Rookie Cards

          *  12 Parallels

          *  42 Inserts

               
2020 - 1 x Optic Fanatics Excl Mega (40 cards)

          * 1 Autograph

          * 1 Fanatics Excl ROOKIE mem card 

          * Fanatics Excl red hyper parallels

          * 10 ROOKIES or RATED ROOKIES 

 

2020 - 1 x Prizm Mega (40 cards)

           * 1 Autograph 

           * Neon green parallels

           * 10 ROOKIES

 

2019 - 2 x Prizm Mega boxes (40 cards each)

           * 2 neon green ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS (1   

              per mega on avg)

           * neon green parallels  

 

Payment info 👇

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends/Family ONLY)

                  spchilde@gmail.com


Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

                  @Shane-Childe

 

CA -          $shanester528

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES PLEASE !

                  

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 from mini Zack Pire 1/1 from mini
2
Unpaid Adam Murphy 1/1 PAID
3

johnnyluke

john l******z

    Paid     1/1 venmo 1/1
4
Unpaid Robbie Frye PAID 1/1
5

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 from mini Jason pg smith
6

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
7

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
8

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 from mini Clayton from mini
9

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler Frost 1/1
10

pjbreaker2021

Philip J****o

    Paid     Philip Jimino
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 from mini Jason PG smith
12

snapperhead

Brian M******

    Paid     1/1
13

bb0mz

Bobby R****a

Unpaid 1/1
14

churine_leng

Churine L**g

    Paid     1/1 Leng 1/1
15
Unpaid Robbie Frye PAID 1/1
16
Unpaid Phillip Nerat PAID
17

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
18
Unpaid JayZ from mini 1/1
19

boojamin

JOSHUA B***H

    Paid     1/1 Joshua Booth 1/1
20

kevino

Kevin R*****z

    Paid     1/1 Kevin Ramirez 1/1
21

camcards1993

Cameron H**t

    Paid     1/1 Cameron Holt
22

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
23

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
24

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 from mini Clayton from mini
25

gg_allen

Jason H**g

    Paid     1/1 Jason Hoag 1/1
26
Unpaid Dan Mulcahy PAID 1/1
27
Unpaid Robbie Frye PAID 1/1
28

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     1/1
29

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
30

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 from mini Jason pg smith
31
Unpaid Michael Vincent Regulto Dagum PAID
32

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    pjbreaker2021

    Philip J****o

    Slot 10

Most Recent Claimer

    zapi44

    Zachary P**e

    Slot 1

Number of unique claims
    17
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %