Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$40 RT NFL break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

2021 Random Team NFL Break

$40 + $4 shipping (unless I still have a package for you)

 

Please indicate if you would like to opt in to 1/1 pot (CURRENT POT over $300 plus this break) Add $1 per spot claimed. If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot. This opts you into numbered card bounties below as well.

$1 Per team you have

Hit Jersey number - $50 from 1/1 pot

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)- $25 from 1/1 pot

Must opt into 1/1 pot (Pay $1) For numbered cards bounties

Payouts subject to change


2 x 2021 XR NFL Hobbies (14 cards each)

        4 Autographs total 

        2 Memorabilia cards total 

2 x 2021 Origins International Blasters (35 cards

            each)

        28 Rookies Total !

 

NOTE - This break only has 98 cards ! High quality however !
 

Leave Facebook name in notes and 1/1 if you decide to opt in for that 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1
Unpaid Mini 1/1 ✅ Michael Heileman
2

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Zack Pire Mini 1/1
3

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 1of1
4

treyfrye

Trey F**e

    Paid     1/1 1/1
5

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
6
Unpaid Derek Reisinger 1/1 ✅
7

chrisdillingham

Chris D********m

    Paid     1/1 1/1
8

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     1/1
9

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 mini ✅ Clayton from mini
10

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
11

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1
12

phil

Phil L**n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
13

robbybryant

Robby B****t

    Paid     1/1 Paid
14

camcards1993

Cameron H**t

    Paid     1/1 Cameron Holt 1/1
15

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

    Paid     1/1 Kris Wilcox +1
16

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
17

ben_zuck

Benjamin Z*******n

    Paid     1/1 mini ✅ Mini
18

joetaylor

Joe T****r

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
19

joetaylor

Joe T****r

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
20

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
21

chrisdillingham

Chris D********m

    Paid     1/1 1/1
22

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
23

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
24

pjbreaker2021

Philip J****o

    Paid     1/1 Philip Jimino 1/1
25

kushkat21

Robert S*****s

    Paid     1/1
26

robbybryant

Robby B****t

    Paid     1/1
27

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
28

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     1/1
29

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Zack Pire Mini 1/1
30

camcards1993

Cameron H**t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Cameron Holt 1/1
31

joetaylor

Joe T****r

    Paid     1/1 mini ✅
32

joetaylor

Joe T****r

    Paid     1/1 mini ✅

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    steelerking

    Craig P**********l

    Slot 22

Most Recent Claimer

    zapi44

    Zachary P**e

    Slot 29

Number of unique claims
    19
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %