Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$40 RT Obsidian NBA Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$40 Random Team Break (plus $4 weekly shipping unless I have a pckg for you) 

 

Add $1 if you want in our 1/1 pot (currently over $1550 🔥) Pays 75 % on any 1 of 1 card except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts the new pot 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF Only)

                  spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

                  @Shane-Childe

CA -          $shanester528

 

1 x 2020-21 Obsidian NBA Hobby

           * 2 Autographs

           * 2 parallels or inserts 

3 x 2020-21 Optic Megas 

           * 10 Hyper Pink Prizms

           * looking for Signature Series green

           * looking for ultra rare checkerboards

2 x 2020-21 Optic blasters

           * 7 inserts or Prizm parallels

           * looking for Rated Rookie Signatures 

              purple as well as the checkerboards

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

shane614

Shane M****r

    Paid     1/1
2

davidg3077

David G******k

    Paid     1/1 PayPal
3

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
4
Unpaid Mini 1/1 Richard Mcabee
5

robertmeadschleicher

Robert S********r

    Paid     1/1 Schleicher adding 1/1
6

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
7

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1
8

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 clayton 1/1
9

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
10

hotgrass

Mark H*****o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
11
Unpaid Mini 1/1 Nam Truong
12

jolis

John O**s

    Paid     1/1 Jano Olis. 1/1. Paid w/ venmo
13

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 CA and 1/1
14
Unpaid Mini Adam Chapman 1/1
15

azza

Aaron G***n

    Paid     1/1 Paid via PayPal and 1/1 Aaron Green
16

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 mini Zack Pire 1/1 From mini
17
Unpaid Mini Zack Pire 1/1
18

phil

Phil L**n

    Paid    
19

hotgrass

Mark H*****o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
20
Unpaid Eric Hoffman 1/1 mini
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
22

ben_zuck

Benjamin Z*******n

    Paid     1/1 Venmo 1/1
23

bmarks67

Brian M***s

    Paid     1/1 Paid venmo
24

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     1/1
25

davidg3077

David G******k

    Paid     1/1 PayPal 1/1
26
Unpaid Mini Omar Vang 1/1
27

dstivers27

Dalton S*****s

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
28

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     1/1
29
Unpaid Mini Slow Joe 1/1
30

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1 From mini

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    shane614

    Shane M****r

    Slot 1

Most Recent Claimer

    jmo12

    John M******o

    Slot 3

Number of unique claims
    17
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %