Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$42 Random Team NFL Panini One

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$42 Random Team break / or 2 spots for $80 

ADD $4 shipping unless I still have a package for you 

 

$1 extra if you want in the 1/1 Pot (over $1700🔥) pays 75 % of the pot on any non printing plate 1/1 card . Remaining 25% starts the new pot .

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

              spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY

              @Shane-Childe

CA -      $shanester528

 

1 x 2020 Panini One 

         1 on card auto that comes encased in a one

          touch with security sticker

1 x 2020 Optic Mega Box

         1 Auto

         1 Memorabilia

1 x 2020 Prizm Mega Box

         1 Auto

         neon green parallels

1 x 2020 Select Mega Box

         10 red die -cuts 

         $25 break credit for any 🦓

1 x 2020 Optic Hanger box

         3 rookie or rated rookies blue scope 

1 x 2020 Prizm Hanger box

         4 red ice Prizms

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

        

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
2

snapperhead

Brian M******

    Paid     1/1 Brian Mutters spot 2 1/1
3

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 Ca and 1 of 1
4

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     Robbie Frye 1/1 For Robbie Frye
5

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
6

gg_allen

Jason H**g

    Paid     1/1 Jason Hoag 1/1
7

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 cash app and 1/1
8

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
9

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1 1/1
10

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     1/1
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason pg Smith 1/1
12

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     1/1 Sean Norton 1/1
13

brackthobby

Travis B**t

    Paid     1/1 BRACKT Hobby, Venmo, 1/1
14

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1
15

nator7636

Nam T****g

    Paid     1/1 Nam truong 1/1
16

changkham

chang v**g

    Paid    
17

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     1/1
18
Unpaid David Wright 1/1 PAID
19

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
20

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1
21
Unpaid Cameron Scott Holt 1/1
22

dojoco

Dominic C****s

    Paid     1/1 Dominic Collis 1/1 pp
23

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     Brad Quast 1/1 1/1
24

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
25

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler Frost 1/1
26

snapperhead

Brian M******

    Paid     1/1 Brian Mutters spot 26 1/1
27

davidg3077

David G******k

    Paid     1/1 Paid PP. 1/1
28

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1 For Robbie Frye
29
Unpaid David Wright 1/1 PAID
30

davidg3077

David G******k

    Paid     1/1
31

changkham

chang v**g

    Paid     1/1
32

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jason pg Smith 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    dojoco

    Dominic C****s

    Slot 22

Most Recent Claimer

    davidg3077

    David G******k

    Slot 30

Number of unique claims
    18
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %