Please wait

{{box_types['name']}}
#{{$index + 1}}

$55 RT NBA break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$55Random Team break 

 ADD $4 shipping unless I have a package already 

Add $1 per team  if you would like to opt in to our 1/1 pot .  Currently over $486 plus this break If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot. This opts you into numbered card bounties below as well.

$1 Per team you have

Hit Jersey number - $25 from 1/1 pot

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)- $10 from 1/1 pot

Must opt into 1/1 pot (Pay $1) For numbered cards bounties

Payouts subject to change

 

1 x Hit Parade 86-87 Fleer PSA 8 edition 

          1 graded card (PSA 8) from the 86-87 Fleer 

          NBA set . All 132 cards are live as well as the

          11 sticker set cards . 2 Michael Jordan rookie cards to chase . 1:143 odds . 
          Can also find Olajuwon , Ewing , Barkley , 

          Mullin , Malone , Drexler and more 

1 x 2020-21 Obsidian Hobby

         2 Autos

1 x 2020-21 Mosaic Hobby 

         1 Auto

2 x 2020-21 Mosaic blasters 

 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

          spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

          @Shane-Childe

CA-   $shanester528 

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES and “1/1” if you decide to opt in 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

mrgunz

Joe R*****

    Paid     1/1 Venmo 1/1
2

jgamez14

Jose G***z

    Paid     1/1
3

finsup

Mark B******y

    Paid     1/1
4

breilly4456

Bob R****y

    Paid     1/1 CA 1/1
5

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     1/1
6

craig2311

Craig C*****t

    Paid     1/1 1/1
7

jenniferhansen

Jennifer H****n

    Paid     1/1 Jennifer Hansen 1/1
8

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
9

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
10

finsup

Mark B******y

    Paid     1/1
11

justinyost

Justin Y**t

    Paid     Need shipping
12

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
13

finsup

Mark B******y

    Paid     1/1
14

jgamez14

Jose G***z

    Paid     1/1 1/1
15

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     1/1
16

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
17

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Chandler 1/1
18

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
19

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
20

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
21

finsup

Mark B******y

    Paid     1/1
22

ryanrailey

Ryan R****y

    Paid     1/1 Ryan Railey
23

richardmcalpin

Richard M*****n

    Paid    
24

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
25

davidg3077

David G******k

    Paid     1/1 ✅
26
Unpaid Mini 1/1 Joe Rankin ✅
27

ryanrailey

Ryan R****y

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Ryan Railey
28

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
29

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
30

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    airik114

    Eric H******n

    Slot 8

Most Recent Claimer

    ryanrailey

    Ryan R****y

    Slot 27

Number of unique claims
    16
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %